Can Handle be used in a support center? How well you service it will usually decide whether or not you will get the chance to sell again to that customer. The trouble is as the solutions you provide become more complicated, more resource are required to help solve problems. Handle’s ticket management allows you to track any project or problem, who is responsible, whether it is billable, and the solution for others to reference later.
- How do I create a new case?
- Can I change the layout of the case screen?
- How do I see a list of my open cases?
- Can I use cases to create a knowledge base?
- How do I view and track RTK (Towers and Receivers)?
- Can I give Customers access to cases, invoice etc.?
- Can I integrate Handle with my phone system to get screen pops?
- How do I setup Handle with my phone system?
- How do screen pops work with the Handle agent?