** UPDATE 10/1/16 1:17p ** Status: Pending Release - - - This issue has been resolved and will be released in the next deployment cycle. Please contact support if fix is needed sooner, we can install this specific fix manually.
- Sales calls synced with Exchange/Outlook do not update in Handle, if/when changed in Outlook.
- Sales calls will not sync from Handle to Exchange if the description field is empty.
- The intended functionality is that any calls created in Handle, that are synced, will update in both directions the next time the sync runs.
- Changes made to synced calls from Handle to Exchange do still update correctly.
- The sync is scheduled hourly on most Dealers, some may be different.
- Reported and validated.
- We are working to resolve this as fast as possible.
- Please contact support with any additional questions or information.
Exchange Sync limited functionality