Alerts raise awareness on issues and opportunities by collaborating between individuals and teams within organizations.
- Alerts must be set up by CustomerTRAX Support before they can be used.
- Name: A simple description selected by users when the Alert is created.
- Description: A short description that expands on the Name for clarity.
- Action: What is the immediate action expected of the owners?
- Alerts can be automatically generated by automation rules once they are set up.
- Alerts do not have dates – they are active or complete (statuses can be customized). Alerts do not go away until they are marked Complete.
- Common alert examples
- Customer Complaint
- Machine Down
- A/R Issue
- Sales Issue
- Service Issue
- Parts Issue
Notification emails will be sent automatically to the Sender and Receivers when an alert is Created, Updated, or Completed.