Associate / Linking Quotes
- Link existing quotes to an opportunity
- Type-ahead search
- Select drop-down to view possible JDQuotes. Drop-down displays:
- Quotes already linked to the Account
- All unlinked quotes not associated with an Account
- These items will state “No D.B.S” and display the CKC Name and ID from JDQuote
- If Owner does not match Sales Rep from JDQuote, Sales Rep will be displayed
- Both type-ahead and drop-down list are based on user access
*Once an unlinked quote is linked to a Handle Account (Identify and review unlinked quotes), it cannot be linked to another Handle Account, but it can be linked to opportunities, calls, or other activities within the linked account.
- Create new JDQuote from template – Copy Master/Active
- Create a duplicate copy of JDQuote in Handle to make a second version of quote while retaining the original.
Linking and copying from existing JDQuotes