- USAGE changes can be put on a timer as long as they’re initiated in Handle and not EQUIP.
- Once the timer expires, the USAGE value will revert back to its previous state.
- The timer is defined in hours or days and there is an option to exclude weekends.
- USAGE timer is commonly used for “On Hold” or “Sold” and doesn’t apply to [Stock] or [Invoiced] values.
- When you make a change to Inventory USAGE, Handle will present a pop up for additional information. Some changes are restricted. For example changing a unit from “Sold” to “Sold”
- This entire screen is customizable. Fields can be set to either *Required or optional and can be customized per value.
- Email notifications can be sent to update users of workflow changes
- New Customer field updates EQUIP [User Field 1]
- EQUIP Customer field is a searchable type-ahead field and will display Customers from EQUIP that exist in “Debtor Maintenance” It also updates EQUIP [Customer]
- Sales Person field updates EQUIP [User Field 2] and [Salesman]
- Comments field can update EQUIP Equipment notes (optional)
IF the Sales Person and EQUIP Customer fields are used in combination, the EQUIP field [Date Marked Sold] field will populate with the current date.
Inventory status change and timers