The Handle Inventory app has filters and a keyword search for quick searches. Many times users need to be more specific in their searches. CustomerTRAX has added the desktop advanced searching capabilities to the mobile inventory app (phone and tablet).
- To begin searching tap in the search bar
- The keyword search is activated
- Tap below in the Advanced Search builder to do more complex searches
- Add Fields
- Tap ‘Edit’ to remove fields or change the order
- Change Operator
- Pre-loaded lists
- Enter one or more values into the search fields
- Create a saved search to retrieve and use later
- Access Saved Searches from the ‘Saved’ tab
- Edit – Saved Search
- When you make changes to a saved search ( add/remove fields, edit values, change operators), the changes will ONLY exist locally on that device
- Edited saved searches will be indicated in the saved search name with * (asterisks)
- If you want to save these changes you will need to select ‘Save’
Optimized for iPad
The tablet app has all of the same functionality as the phone version, with the advanced search features located in a slide out menu on the left.
From the grid view with advanced search collapsed, you can select Saved Searches from popup list.