How do I download and sign into the Mobile apps on my phone or tablet? Easily find and update information on the go with Handle’s Inventory and CRM apps. Features include access to saved searches, voice-to-text, inventory pricing, and account mapping. These apps are available for both iOS and Android.
When I login to Handle CRM app for the first time, what am I looking at? When you login into Handle mobile CRM, the first page that displays by default is the Home screen. Home tells you what is overdue and due today as well as items you have been notified on. Further, you can review activity that has transpired on items you create, own, or are assigned to. Additionally, you can search for accounts using the keyword search. read more
- How do I look up Accounts? e.g. customer, prospect?
- How do I view account details? e.g. purchases, equipment?
- How can I see the history on a customer?
- How do I add a new customer or prospect?
- Can I update customer info? Will it update my business system?
- How do I record a call with a Customer?
- Can I schedule something for someone else?
- How do I schedule a call for follow up later?
- How do I find accounts on a map, and get directions?
- Can I create opportunities and other Handle activities?
- Can I create quotes on my mobile device?
- Can I view account info when I am offline?
- How do I add photos, videos, and audio?
- How do I keep team members in the loop without re-entering data?
When I login to Handle Inventory app for the first time, what am I looking at? The Handle Inventory app has filters and a keyword search for quick searches. Many times users need to be more specific in their searches. CustomerTRAX has added the desktop advanced searching capabilities to the mobile inventory app (phone and tablet). read more
- How do search for '310k' or 'Combine' or 'GreenStar'?
- How do I see all 'in stock by model' or any of my saved lists?
- How do I create more complex searches with multiple criteria?
- How do I pull up a stock unit?
- Can I hide costs when discussing a unit with the customer?
- Can I mark a unit sold?
- Can I update Inventory notes?
- Can I view stock unit info when I am offline?