Effective date: 3/28/2017
Welcome to Handle CRM and Handle Inventory by CustomerTRAX (“Handle CRM”, “we,” “us” or “our”, “App”). Handle CRM is a simple, smart, and speedy solution designed to help businesses manage their customers and information.
Information we collect
We collect the following types of information.
- Information you provide us directly: photos, attachments, alerts, sales calls, opportunities, cases, notes, and other Handle CRM Entities you use in your organization.
- Information we collect automatically: your login id, your ip address, your Handle activity and other information about how you interacted with our applications.
- Metadata: Users may have location and date data added to their entities. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other’s APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo.
How we use your information
We may use information that we receive to:
- help you efficiently enter and access your information
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the App;
How we share your information
Information that we receive is stored on your device and on your Handle server and may be sent to other business applications and servers that your organization has integrated with Handle CRM. It is never sent to an outside third party.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using Handle CRM, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.