Accounts are the central place for tracking account details (purchases, equipment, contacts, locations) and activity (Call, Opportunities) for all Customers and Prospects.
- Once you’ve searched, you will see results in a grid list, clicking any row will open that Account.
- Some grids will show the customer’s name in Blue text, this is a link to the Account, not the item itself.
- Account Details
- Activity Flow Items
- Active & History Feed
- Additional Options
- Add New Activity (Calls, Notes, Opportunities)
- Copy Link
- Email Link
- Download PDF
- Configure View – Personalize
- Organization Profile – Contains questions to track general info about organization
- Purchase Profile – Contains questions to track purchasing behavior
- Partner – Track vendor relationships with your customers
- Account Scorecard – Provides a methodology for assessing where you are at and areas to improve with a customer
- Account Plan – Provides a template to assess and setup next steps
- Details – Primary account details and contact information
- Contacts – Create new or link existing contacts to this account
- Assignments – Handle allows for multiple users in different departments to be assigned to any account or prospect.
- Equipment – Lists customer equipment tied to this account in your business system
- Receivable – Account receivable snapshot and summary information from your business system. AREC.
- Account Groups – Create or link this account to an Account Group
- Location – Shows multiple addresses and the option to plot this account on Google Maps
- Qualifiers – Custom fields not in your business system. (Our Support team will help you set these up when/if you choose.
- Attachments – View stored files or attach additional ones to the account
- Media – Photos, Videos, and Audio
- Budget – Add and manage custom budgets for this account
- Crop Mix – Add and manage custom crop mix information
- Towers – Add and manage customer RTK Towers
- Receivers – Add and manage customer RTK Receivers
- In-House Warranties – Add and manage In-House Warranties for this account
- Account CKC – List of matched CKC/JDaim accounts
The right side will display your workflow items. Workflows can be customized to fit your organization’s processes.
- Add new from QuickAdd
- Count of Active items
- Expand to view items in Smart Grid
Selecting the ‘Feed’ tab will slide the feed display over workflow items on the right side.
- History – Entire transaction history of activity that has taken place in account. Displays when activity forms are Created, Updated, and Complete
- Filter history feed by activity type (sales call, opportunity, case, etc.)