We will be updating Handle the evening of June 2nd. Be sure to logout of Handle, so you can start fresh the next morning. If issues do occur – Please follow these steps to clear your cache.
Please be aware that your Handle application will be offline for a short period of time this evening between 8p and 3a CDT (Central Daylight Time, UTC/GMC -5 hours).
Several new forms and integrations have been added to Handle.
- Profile – Track, plan, and evaluate key accounts
- Partners – Track partner details
- Automate – Schedule reports to be sent to your inbox
- JDQuote2 – Create quotes and reports faster
- Invoicing – Get customers out the door in less time
- Target – Use an advanced search to add participant to Target
- Print – Custom PDF templates for printing
- MFPro Assessment – Create, link, and track equipment assessments
- Rental – View Rental Contracts in Accounts & Search (*EQUIP Only)
- Recent – Easily navigate to recently created and opened items
- Auto add user to notification
- When a user creates a entity and assigns it to anyone other than themselves, Handle will automatically add those name to the notifications field and notify them.
*View full list of updates here.