Many fields on a Stock Unit can be updated directly in Handle.
You can create stock units, edit stock unit info, update status, and enter notes which will synchronize with your business system.
Creating Stock Units
- Handle has the ability to add stock units to your business system, which will generate a new stock number.
- Contact CustomerTRAX to discuss requirements and configuration prior to enabling this feature.
- This can can be enabled per user (not available on mobile)
Updating Stock Units
- Handle has the ability to update many fields on a stock unit record, and these updates will write back to your business system. Based on your dealership’s preference and configuration, fields you can update will be indicated with a grey background.
- Editing rights are turned off by default
- Editing rights can be configured per field & per user
|Base List Price||Inventory Usage||PIN|
|Best Sales Price||Key No||Radio Code|
|Body Type||Location*||Red Book|
|Cab Serial No||Make||Reg Exp Date|
|Date Acquired||Model||Transmission No|
|Doors Count||No of Cylinders||User Dates 1 – 5|
|Engine Serial No||Equipment Notes||User Numeric 1 – 5|
|Engine Size||Dealer Notes||User Text 1 – 10|
|First Reg Date||Owners Count||Variant|
|Glass Guide||Price Eff Date|
*Can be configured to show/hide specific branch locations
Update Status (Usage)
- Can be turned on/off per user
- Status change triggers and timers can be setup to gather additional information and send notifications
- All status updates will write back to business system.
- All updates to Usage will write a note to Equipment Notes with the Date, Time and User who made the change.
Inventory Notes (Equipment, Dealer, Alerts)
- Equipment notes can be added, updated, or deleted in Handle and it will write back to Business System
- Dealer notes can be added, updated, or deleted in Handle and it will write back to Business System
- Alerts are view only. No update ability from Handle
- Notes can be configured per organization to sort ascending/descending