Typically once data is put into a system it can be cumbersome to review and make decisions because of poor organization and tooling.
Handle is optimized for you to use the information you have gathered to gain insight for planning future contacts and closing deals. In tandem with our advanced search functions, which allow you to easily slice and dice your data into focus, digestible chunks, we’ve added grid actions to pull out the information you need into spreadsheets.
How do I export saved lists to CSV?
Exporting lists to CSV
- You can export a selected number of items from a list, or the entire set of results.
- Check one or multiple boxes, or use the box in the header section to select all.
- If the number of results exceeds the grid display limit, you will be given the option to Export All
- Click [Export …] to save the list as a .CSV file.
- The format of the downloaded file will match the layout of your columns in the results list.
Export from grid (w/o saving)
Exporting to excel no longer requires saving to .csv file – open directly. The smart grid export feature enable the browser to either open the file or save it, regardless of how many search results there are.