Quoting in Handle begins with an Opportunity (Why would I track opportunities?). The opportunity is designed to act as a folder to house all information around a deal to sell, price, and close. This assumes the opportunity is identified early in the sales process.
There are however many times that opportunities are identified at the same time a quote is needed. when this occurs starting with an opportunity can seem like an extra step making the process clunky. The new Handle process below streamline the creation of a quote.
- Select your Customer (or create Prospect)**
- Add a quote title
- Click Create
- Link to an existing opportunity or create new
- Select stock unit(s)**
**Customer information will be sent to JDQuote
**Stock Units will be added to JDQuote in the [Equipment] tab
- Faster linking to your existing active quotes from an opportunity
- Linking stock units now searches by additional data (StockNo, PIN, Make, Model)
- Unlinked quotes are automatically synchronized with Handle
- Create advanced searches for reporting on JDQuotes.
- Create saved searches from desktop, view on Mobile apps.
- Updating quote status and quote expiration date directly from Handle