- Grid column changes not saving correctly in desktop Silverlight version of Handle.
- After sorting, re-sizing columns and then logging out or navigating to another part of Handle, the changes are lost. The grid columns revert back to ‘all’ or ‘default’ when you go back to the search grid view.
- This issue does not happen to all users or dealers, it is triggered by various unique user scenarios.
- This is not a setting in your browser or user settings
- It is not something you can resolve on your own.
STATUS as of (01/17/2016):
- This is now resolved but not installed on all dealers.
- We piloted the fix with the dealers who have reported the issue.
- It will be installed on all Handle servers during the next deployment.
(Known Issue) Grid column changes not saving correctly